Okay, so this is the ‘giveaway’ i was talking about.
I accidentally ordered two of the same figure, so i had a bit of a surprise when they came in the mail. Thought I could just give it away to someone who wants it!
It is a FiguArts Figure of Karina Lyle, who is Blue Rose in Tiger & Bunny.
She comes with multiple interchangeable pieces, along with a stand. As you can see in the first picture compared to the third, the figure is exactly as it appears on the packaging.
and yes you can totally see up her skirt, just saying
- You don’t have to be following me. It’s nice, but i don’t really care.
- You MUST have your ask box / submissions open!!! (this way i can contact you if you won)
- No sideblogs/giveaway blogs
- Reblog this post! (only reblogs count!!!)
- Don’t reblog it a billion times, it only counts as one note no matter how many times you reblog it. Spam is just annoying.
- Must live in the USA! (sorry, i just don’t wanna have to deal with shipping out to another country. that makes me nervous for some reason tbh)
I’ll pick a winner on April 23rd! (one week from today) That’s enough time to get a few notes, at least.
SCREAMS WHAT A CUTE FIGURE, I didn’t know they made this figure! oh no Karina you precious baby.
Simple little Hugo pixel art.
That was kinda fun.
Abraddin and the Mystical Lamp.
This has been sitting around for far too long, so I decided to finally finish it. To date this, I came up with the idea and sketched it out before they announced Mega Medicham, whenever that was.
Hardly an exercise is historical accuracy, but given the source material that’s not even surprising.
Oops, I’ve fallen into a cesspool of Tales of Nostalgia.
Jade will never not be perfect.
I need to draw some Symphonia next.
Some quick Suikoden doodles.
Geddoe does’t look meh enough. He needs to look like he’s giving 100% less fucks than how I drew him. Whoops.
Anonymous asked: is it alright to use your art on hyper light drifter as a sidebar? (with credit of course)
Oh, sure. I’m really glad you like it enough to want to use it. : >