There will be 5 winners! The prizes are as follows:
1st place: Master Stars Piece Kotetsu T. Kaburagi figure
2nd place: A set of T&B World Collectable Figures (TB001 Wild Tiger & TB002 Barnaby Brooks, Jr.)
3rd, 4th, & 5th places: Their respective choice of the remaining three T&B WC Figures, including TB022 Lunatic, TB011 Origami Cyclone, and TB003 Fire Emblem.
Now for the very important part, INCLUDING HOW TO ENTER & RULES AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!! PLEASE READ AND COMPREHEND:
1. THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ENTER.
- REBLOGGING this post will give you one entry.
- You can also purchase anything in my store using the code TBGIVEAWAY during checkout and receive an entry for every $1 you spend before shipping.
2. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE FOLLOWING ME. This giveaway is for anyone who loves Tiger & Bunny.
3. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PARENTS’ PERMISSION TO ENTER. By entering you (or your parents if you are under 18 years old) are agreeing that you are OK with giving me your address if you win so I can send these to you.
4. I SHIP WORLDWIDE! I am shipping out of the United States and I will send to almost anywhere in the world.
5. HAVE YOUR ASK BOX OPEN. If you win and I can’t get ahold of you within 24 hours of the giveaway ending I will choose someone else.
GIVEAWAY ENDS AUGUST 14, 2014!
As per Tumblr’s giveaway guidelines I will mention that this giveaway is handled entirely by me and is not associated with Tumblr in any way, and if you win your information will only be seen by me and will not be shared or used for any other purpose than to send you this.
If you are interested in other Tiger & Bunny toys they are currently for sale in my shop! All Tiger & Bunny toys are currently 10% off for the duration of the giveaway.
To see what other customers/winners have received, and for new stock and sale announcements, check my #shop deluxe tag!
Thanks for looking and good luck! Feel free to message/fanmail me with any questions!
After watching the “A New Dawn” cinematic, I couldn’t resist.
Maybe I’ll redraw this to be less terrible later.
Giveaway: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL
i’m giving away this beautiful console because i got a new one as a present, and after much thinking i decided that i prefer that one. it’s smaller and i’ve got tiny baby hands so it fits me. and besides i don’t live in the same region anymore so it’s easier.
but the look on my face when this arrived in the mail was that of pure joy so i thought it’d be so cool to give it away to someone, i know a lot of you probably don’t have a 3DS yet and games are a comin so you’re gonna need it!! (and hopefully i get to see the look of joy on the winner’s face if they take a picture please take a picture)
let me just poop out the details real quick
- like and reblog to enter
- i’ll ship internationally for free BUT the console is american so it’s region locked!! you can use it in your country but you’ll have to import games (or get an american user and download from the store, if that works. i don’t know if it does or how to do it!)
- please be willing to give me name and address
- keep your ask box open or i can’t contact you
- you don’t have to follow me to win. feel free if you want (i got a gaming blog) but it won’t increase your chances it’ll only succeed in making me happy
- the download code for albw is not included, but the AC adapter is and of course the little pen
- giveaway ends on august 6
i think that’s it!!
Dragon Kid from Tiger & Bunny with palette 14 for inverts.
Crap, I forgot the dragon on her shirt. Whoopsie.
Quick scribbleys of a few champions I like. Probably more to come.
Once again, following the proud tradition of not drawing my favorite first.
(My favorite is Nocturne.)
Anonymous said: you should absolutely do more asher/grant, that piece was lovely
Thank you very much, and I am definitely considering it, haha. However, since that piece is part of a set, I would like to finish the set before doing anything else.
ask-asher-kendrell said: "Marvelous job on your art of I and my beloved." Asher said with a light bow of his head in gratitude. "It's very flattering." The blond commented with a tinted blush on his cheeks.
"My pleasure," I reply, stealing your cat’s attention for a few moments for some head scratches.
Last night, I had a dream that I was Geddoe.
I think I might have a problem.