After watching the “A New Dawn” cinematic, I couldn’t resist.
Maybe I’ll redraw this to be less terrible later.
Giveaway: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL
i’m giving away this beautiful console because i got a new one as a present, and after much thinking i decided that i prefer that one. it’s smaller and i’ve got tiny baby hands so it fits me. and besides i don’t live in the same region anymore so it’s easier.
but the look on my face when this arrived in the mail was that of pure joy so i thought it’d be so cool to give it away to someone, i know a lot of you probably don’t have a 3DS yet and games are a comin so you’re gonna need it!! (and hopefully i get to see the look of joy on the winner’s face if they take a picture please take a picture)
let me just poop out the details real quick
- like and reblog to enter
- i’ll ship internationally for free BUT the console is american so it’s region locked!! you can use it in your country but you’ll have to import games (or get an american user and download from the store, if that works. i don’t know if it does or how to do it!)
- please be willing to give me name and address
- keep your ask box open or i can’t contact you
- you don’t have to follow me to win. feel free if you want (i got a gaming blog) but it won’t increase your chances it’ll only succeed in making me happy
- the download code for albw is not included, but the AC adapter is and of course the little pen
- giveaway ends on august 6
i think that’s it!!
Dragon Kid from Tiger & Bunny with palette 14 for inverts.
Crap, I forgot the dragon on her shirt. Whoopsie.
Quick scribbleys of a few champions I like. Probably more to come.
Once again, following the proud tradition of not drawing my favorite first.
(My favorite is Nocturne.)
Anonymous said: you should absolutely do more asher/grant, that piece was lovely
Thank you very much, and I am definitely considering it, haha. However, since that piece is part of a set, I would like to finish the set before doing anything else.
ask-asher-kendrell said: "Marvelous job on your art of I and my beloved." Asher said with a light bow of his head in gratitude. "It's very flattering." The blond commented with a tinted blush on his cheeks.
"My pleasure," I reply, stealing your cat’s attention for a few moments for some head scratches.
Last night, I had a dream that I was Geddoe.
I think I might have a problem.